Weapon assaults involve a wide variety of weapons including guns, sharp objects, and blunt objects. The latter two – sharp and blunt – are easy to come by. Sharp objects can be knives, bottles that can be broken,… The same
Top Posts & Pages
- Schedule & Fees
- What is Krav Maga?
- Frequently asked questions
- Surviving assaults from behind
- Understanding the Problem: A Vital Aspect of Teaching Self-Defense
- Krav Maga and "Timeline".
- Deliberate Practice and Krav Maga
- Getting Up Off the Ground: Some Checkpoints
- 8 Striking Principles: An Overview
awareness beginner beginners campus safety classes close quarters college disarming first class fitness fundamentals ground defenses home invasion home safety kids kids classes knife assault knife defense knife threats krav maga krav maga class krav maga classes krav maga instructors krav maga students practical practical self defense public travel questions self defense self defense classes self defense tips self defense training skills small space striking subways timeline toronto toronto assaults toronto krav maga training ttc weapon women's classes women's self defense
- 10,120 hits