What to Expect, What to Bring It is natural to be a little nervous(and excited) before your first Krav Maga class as it can be with other first experiences(e.g. I was nervous before my first hot yoga class). Here are
Top Posts & Pages
- Schedule & Fees
- Frequently asked questions
- What is Krav Maga?
- Abduction Prevention: 5 Practical Self Defense Tips
- Malcolm Gladwell’s "Blink": Some Implications for Krav Maga Self-Defense Training.
- Basic 1 Upper Body Strikes: An Overview
- Basic Level 1 (B1): An Overview
- Corporate Training
- Krav Maga and "Timeline".
awareness beginner beginners classes close quarters corporate self defense disarming first class ground defenses home invasion kids krav maga kids self defense knife assault knife defense knife threats krav maga krav maga and prevention krav maga classes krav maga corporate training krav maga curriculum krav maga levels krav maga testing krav maga tips krav maga training practical self defense prevention self defense self defense awareness self defense situations self defense skills self defense tips self defense training situational awareness skills small space striking toronto toronto assaults toronto krav maga training training tips understanding assaults weapon women's self defense workplace safety
- 25,146 hits