Many assaults end up on the ground. You can fall, trip or slip. An assailant might hit you, push or pull you to the ground. In real situations, you are not falling on a soft mat but rather on a
Top Posts & Pages
- Schedule & Fees
- Why Are More Women Practicing Krav Maga?
- What is Krav Maga?
- 4 Guidelines for Protecting Yourself
- Frequently asked questions
- 4 Solo exercises to improve your self-defense skills.
- Your First Krav Maga Class
- Nervous About Your First Krav Maga Class? : 6 Ways to Feel Better
- Tips for Surviving Assaults on the Ground
beginner beginners classes close quarters disarming first class fitness fundamentals ground defenses knife assault knife defense knife threats krav maga krav maga class krav maga classes krav maga instructors krav maga students practical practical self defense public travel questions self defense self defense classes self defense tips skills small space striking subways toronto toronto assaults training ttc weapon women's classes women's self defense
- 1,866 hits