Our focus, as it is with adults, is to help kids develop the awareness and the skills be safe. Due to their smaller size and younger age, children are more vulnerable to adults and sometimes to other kids or youth.
Top Posts & Pages
- Schedule & Fees
- Surviving Assaults with Blunt Force Weapons: An Overview
- What is Krav Maga?
- Frequently asked questions
- 4 Guidelines for Protecting Yourself
- Krav Maga and "Timeline".
- Knife disarms. Only if necessary.
- Beginners Welcome! Getting Started with Krav Maga
- 8 Striking Principles: An Overview
awareness beginner beginners campus safety classes close quarters college disarming first class fitness fundamentals ground defenses home invasion home safety kids kids classes knife assault knife defense knife threats krav maga krav maga class krav maga classes krav maga instructors krav maga students practical practical self defense public travel questions self defense self defense classes self defense tips self defense training skills small space striking subways timeline toronto toronto assaults toronto krav maga training ttc weapon women's classes women's self defense
- 7,616 hits