Parents sometimes identify bullying prevention as one of the reasons they enroll their children in self defense classes. In some cases, bullying is obvious. Your child or school officials might simply tell you what is happening. Other times, perhaps due
Jan. 17, 2019 by Christopher Gagne
When it comes to child or teen bullying adults are usually the last to know. Even conscientious parents and authorities (teachers, camp leaders, etc…) frequently don’t notice bullying until it is well-established or it is too late. Why does this
Dec. 5, 2018 by Christopher Gagne
Bullying is something all of us have experienced to some degree. I certainly did as a child, and to some extent as an adult, as did my friends, family, and acquaintances. Defining bullying is a challenging endeavour. Barbara Coloroso offers
Top Posts & Pages
- Schedule & Fees
- Frequently asked questions
- What is Krav Maga?
- 6 Habits to Develop Your Situational Awareness
- Your First Krav Maga Class
- Corporate Training
- 6 Ways to Use Your Voice to Protect Yourself.
- Understanding Body Language: Some Potential Signs of Aggression.
- Violence in the Workplace: An Introduction
- 18,312 hits