Surviving assaults with sharp objects comprise a regular part of our training. Such objects, after all, are readily available. Some examples. Knives Utility knives Broken bottles Screwdrivers An armed attacker is obviously extremely dangerous. A stab or cut can disable
Top Posts & Pages
- Schedule & Fees
- 20 Plus Questions for Your Basic Level 1 Test.
- What is a Krav Maga Combat Class?
- Developing Combinations One Strike at a Time.
- What is Krav Maga?
- 4 Solo exercises to improve your self-defense skills.
- Getting Up Off the Ground: Some Checkpoints
- Training and Teaching in a Culture of Improvement
- Why Are More Women Practicing Krav Maga?
awareness beginners bullying classes defending punches defending strikes first class ground defenses home invasion kids krav maga kids self defense knife threats krav maga krav maga and prevention krav maga classes krav maga classes toronto krav maga curriculum krav maga testing krav maga tips krav maga toronto krav maga training Kravolution practical self defense practical self defense tips prevention prevention tips real life assaults self defense self defense awareness self defense situations self defense skills self defense tips self defense Toronto self defense training striking toronto toronto assaults toronto krav maga toronto krav maga academy training training tips understanding assaults what is bullying what is krav maga women's self defense
- 40,939 hits