Surviving assaults with sharp objects comprise a regular part of our training. Such objects, after all, are readily available. Some examples. Knives Utility knives Broken bottles Screwdrivers An armed attacker is obviously extremely dangerous. A stab or cut can disable
Top Posts & Pages
- Schedule & Fees
- Why Are More Women Practicing Krav Maga?
- What is Krav Maga?
- 4 Guidelines for Protecting Yourself
- Frequently asked questions
- 4 Solo exercises to improve your self-defense skills.
- Your First Krav Maga Class
- Nervous About Your First Krav Maga Class? : 6 Ways to Feel Better
- Tips for Surviving Assaults on the Ground
beginner beginners classes close quarters disarming first class fitness fundamentals ground defenses knife assault knife defense knife threats krav maga krav maga class krav maga classes krav maga instructors krav maga students practical practical self defense public travel questions self defense self defense classes self defense tips skills small space striking subways toronto toronto assaults training ttc weapon women's classes women's self defense
- 1,866 hits