When you are confronted with someone threatening you with a knife there is a vital choice before you. Do you cooperate or do you fight? There are innumerable variables at play and every situation is unique. Generally speaking, avoidance is
Top Posts & Pages
- Schedule & Fees
- Frequently asked questions
- What is Krav Maga?
- Abduction Prevention: 5 Practical Self Defense Tips
- Malcolm Gladwell’s "Blink": Some Implications for Krav Maga Self-Defense Training.
- Knife disarms. Only if necessary.
- Surviving Assaults with Blunt Force Weapons: An Overview
- Basic 1 Upper Body Strikes: An Overview
- Basic Level 1 (B1): An Overview
awareness beginner beginners classes close quarters corporate self defense disarming first class ground defenses home invasion kids krav maga kids self defense knife assault knife defense knife threats krav maga krav maga and prevention krav maga classes krav maga corporate training krav maga curriculum krav maga levels krav maga testing krav maga tips krav maga training practical self defense prevention self defense self defense awareness self defense situations self defense skills self defense tips self defense training situational awareness skills small space striking toronto toronto assaults toronto krav maga training training tips understanding assaults weapon women's self defense workplace safety
- 25,153 hits