“The greatest gift is not being afraid to question.” – Ruby Dee “How are you going to find out about things if you don’t ask questions?” ― L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables When one teaches, two learn. – Robert
Top Posts & Pages
- Schedule & Fees
- Deliberate Practice and Krav Maga
- What is Krav Maga?
- Frequently asked questions
- Beginners Welcome! Getting Started with Krav Maga
- Corporate Training
- 4 Solo exercises to improve your self-defense skills.
- Kids Krav Maga: What Do They Learn?
- 7 Traits of an Effective Krav Maga Practitioner
awareness beginner beginners campus safety classes close quarters college disarming first class fitness fundamentals ground defenses home invasion home safety kids kids classes knife assault knife defense knife threats krav maga krav maga class krav maga classes krav maga instructors krav maga students practical practical self defense public travel questions self defense self defense classes self defense tips self defense training skills small space striking subways toronto toronto assaults training ttc weapon women's classes women's self defense
- 7,024 hits