Striking is an essential part of self defense . Striking can surprise, stun, or disable an assailant and get you home safe. There are many strikes and innumerable self-defense scenarios. Memorizing effective strikes for every situation simply isn’t possible as
Top Posts & Pages
- Schedule & Fees
- What is Krav Maga?
- Frequently asked questions
- 8 Striking Principles: An Overview
- Why Are More Women Practicing Krav Maga?
- Beginners Welcome! Getting Started with Krav Maga
- Kids Krav Maga: What Do They Learn?
- 6 Tips For Defending in Close Quarters
- Nervous About Your First Krav Maga Class? 6 Ways to Feel Better
awareness beginner beginners campus safety classes close quarters college disarming first class fitness fundamentals ground defenses home invasion home safety kids kids classes knife assault knife defense knife threats krav maga krav maga class krav maga classes krav maga instructors krav maga students practical practical self defense public travel questions self defense self defense classes self defense tips self defense training skills small space striking subways toronto toronto assaults training ttc weapon women's classes women's self defense
- 4,648 hits