An oft-repeated term we use in Krav Maga is “Timeline.” In most cases, a timeline refers to the distance of the assailant. This distance has an integral role in how we defend ourselves. There is a significant difference, for example,
Top Posts & Pages
- Schedule & Fees
- Bullying: 7 Reasons Why Adults Often Don’t Notice.
- What is Krav Maga?
- Frequently asked questions
- Bullying: An Introduction
- Knife Threats: Cooperate or Fight? 7 Factors to Consider
- Krav Maga and "Timeline".
- Why is it Important to Vary and Develop Your Striking Combinations?
- Nervous About Your First Krav Maga Class? 6 Ways to Feel Better
beginner beginners classes close quarters disarming first class fitness fundamentals ground defenses home invasion kids krav maga kids self defense knife assault knife defense knife threats krav maga krav maga class krav maga classes krav maga instructors krav maga students krav maga tips krav maga training practical practical self defense public travel questions self defense self defense classes self defense skills self defense tips self defense training skills small space striking subways toronto toronto assaults toronto krav maga training training tips ttc understanding assaults weapon women's classes women's self defense
- 15,918 hits