Apartments/Condos offer many conveniences for their residents but can also attract unwanted visitors. Here are 5 tips to promote your safety.
- Change locks immediately upon moving in. Previous tenants might have spare keys.
- Don’t reveal your gender on the mailbox or directory.
- Do not admit unknown people into building via remote door opener.
- Alert police of presence of unauthorized people.
- Report inadequate lighting in and around building.
As always feel welcome to contact us with suggestion or blog topics.
Image by ErikaWittlieb from Pixabay
You must log in to post a comment.