Bystander. One who is present but not taking part in a situation or event: a chance spectator There is no innocent bystander. William Burroughs Often, when we think of bullying. we focus (sometimes exclusively) on the bully and the person being bullied. Left
Oct. 9, 2019 by Christopher Gagne
Relational. belonging to (e.g. a group or club) or with (kinship) Reputation. What is generally said or believed about a person’s character or standing Sabotage. Deliberate damage, to wilfully destroy In a previous blog, we offered an overview of bullying
Dec. 5, 2018 by Christopher Gagne
Bullying is something all of us have experienced to some degree. I certainly did as a child, and to some extent as an adult, as did my friends, family, and acquaintances. Defining bullying is a challenging endeavour. Barbara Coloroso offers
Top Posts & Pages
- Schedule & Fees
- What is Krav Maga?
- Krav Maga and "Timeline".
- Frequently asked questions
- Common Objects for Self Defense: The London Bridge Stabbings
- Nervous About Your First Krav Maga Class? 6 Ways to Feel Better
- "Freezing" and Violent Assaults
- Your First Krav Maga Class
- 5 Ways Get More From Your Self Defense Training
- 44,667 hits